3.25.2009

A Leslie List

All my life I have LOVED lists! In college I truly got into the habit of making lists of everything.... groceries, movies I want to see, books to read, restaurants within 5 minute driving distance... LISTS MAKE MY WORLD GO 'ROUND!

So here is my latest list of books I've read

January
Witness
Blue Bloods
Rules
Seeds of Hope
Artichoke's Heart

February
Boy at War
Whirligig
Coraline
The Lightening Thief
The Sea of Monsters
A Corner of the Universe
The Magic Finger

March
The Titan's Curse
The Battle of the Labyrinth
The Masquerade
The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time

And Currently... Uglies

So go read... it's gonna be rainy for the next few days so grab a good book and some hot chocolate :)

Now to go mark some things off a list that really matter... the never ending cleaning list.

No comments: