5.10.2009

Chris' List



I'm always learning new things about my friends and family and a few nights ago, I caught a glimpse into Chris' brain with his list of favorite things. The conversation went something like this:

C- (before going to work) Do you mind if I have the last ice cream sandwich?
L- No... even though you've...
C- No, I won't cause then I've eaten 5 of the 6.
L- (laughing) I really don't mind Chris.
C- Well, they are my favorite thing!
Like it goes Leslie then ice cream sandwiches.
L- Really! (sarcastic eye roll)
C- Well, my list is more like Leslie, Macs then ice cream sandwiches.
L- (laughing at him)
C- No worries, with Macs and ice cream sandwiches, you are in good company.









Where on the Chris List does pie fall? I'm sure the guys will want to know that his allegiance is true.

2 comments:

Elijah Davidson said...

You know, an ice cream sandwich is almost like a little piece of ice cream pie, a sub category of pie in the larger Pie Kingdom. I mean, you've got crust on top, crust on bottom, and a filling. If you were to make a bigger ice cream sandwich in a pie plate, I think it would be obvious.

Although, personally, I would put pie above Macs.

In other news, you have a blog, Leslie!?! Consider yourself blogrolled and feedreadered.

Becky and Patrick said...

Ooh no pie on the list. That is dangerous territory. At least Macs were on there. This is also very important. And of course his wife. Most important. :-)

Becky