6.11.2009

Grrrr Ahhhh MNnnngh KAhhhhhh!

Allow me these few lines to sit on the royal PITY POTTY!

This week I have...

-Had an interview that didn't go as well as I had hoped.

-Had someone steal my side-view car mirror which I had to go on a hunt to find. On Tuesday, mid-day, you would've found me going up and down the apartment "aisles" in my car searching for the grounds crew who I thought had just picked up my side-view mirror because it fell off. Well noooooo, I should be so naive! I found out that a car that was apparently in need of one decided to go side-view mirror shopping at 5 o'clock in the morning on my row of cars... at least I found mine because someone had turned it in to the office. Apparently mine didn't fit their needs.

-Opened my hall closet door tonight to get the laundry detergent and wooo-poooo that closet smelled DANK! I discovered a massive air conditioner leak  that was pouring water on all my closet stuff. PS: There is no saving wet wrapping paper. I now have a guy here with a wet dry vac sucking out all that smelly water. Praise God for him! He is so nice and is working so hard while I sit here on my computer (not that I would be much help). I think I might make the poor guy some delish cookies! 

Dang it! i just remembered that my laundry is still waiting for me downstairs. 
Grr.

1 comment:

Becky and Patrick said...

awww i'm sorry! definitely sounds like an off week. but it's almost the weekend! and i'm sure you're going to have a fantastic time!!