9.13.2009

Did someone say free... I'm there!

So a few weeks ago, at some teacher expo thing, Half-Price Books had a booth were they were signing up teachers for their discount card. Of course, being me, queen of the coupons, I already had one but they did say something while I was getting my free bag that intrigued me. "If you need any books for your classroom, just let us know." YES! YES! YES! I called them up and 1 dolly and 5 boxes later...

organized by grade level...
my Harry Potter stash...
my sad and overtaken living room...
and then i found this gem....
yeah not gonna appear in my classroom... when it says illustrated... it means it.
Also, notice the Duggar-like apparel.

Anywhoo, thanks so much HPB and I can't wait to set it all up in my library!

2 comments:

Kim C. said...

why was I not there to help sort out all the hidden treasures! were there any family life books (or whatever theyre called)? haha

Leslie Hokanson said...

sorry kim... no gushy book where the main character has to make a life changing choice. however, if you need a diagram or have any questions about becoming a woman... let me know.