6.20.2010

un mango grande

 :)

Baby Hokie,

114 days until you're here! I've been telling you to stay in there the whole time because you're easier and cheaper to take care of in there. But no worries, I'm dying to meet you and can't wait till you occupy your own space ;) This week I'm working on your bumper pads and crib skirt. You room finally has some changes in it which basically just means it's no longer a storage room. You kick up a storm now and your dad and I love to watch you banging up and down on my stomach. Your dad's eyes get really big every time you give me a good punch. Today is Father's Day and your father loves you. Sawyer doesn't know what to think of you yet.

You're about a foot long now and a little over a pound. Your grandpa (Papa John) liked that your fruit size comparison this week was a large mango.... oh just wait till you meet your Costa Rican family... they will try to feed you all sorts of weird stuff. Get excited! ;)

It's so fun to get to call you by your name now and I can't wait to say it to you and monogram it all over your stuff :) We love you and know that we are already praying for you and your sweet life to come!

Love,
Momma and Dad

1 comment:

Kelli said...

You are such a cute pregnant mama!

I am DYING to know his name!

I hope you guys had a great time celebrating father's day!