7.03.2010

round and proud


We're rounding out 25 weeks here! 
growing baby --- check
crib --- check
dresser --- check
registry --- check
uncomfy momma --- check
signed up for birthing class --- ugh and check

(I have to make my bed every time I want to take a pic. lol)

So I went to the doctors this week and had a little chuckle when the nurse read the scale and said, "Ummm, I'm gonna weigh you on the scale in the other room too, just to make sure this is right." Guess what? It was right the first time. :) She said that is fine since I gained hardly any in the first 5 months but I got a little giggle out of it anyway. And giggles and chuckles can be dangerous for pregnant women... if you know what I mean ;)

Also in this week, I got the official mommy-bob haircut. I'm almost in the club.

2 comments:

Aunt Amanda said...

You look so adorable, miss you mama!

Kelli said...

I went to an appointment once when I was pregnant with Caroline and the nurse said, "Oh the scale is broken, step off and let me recalibrate. I stepped back on and she said NOPE not broken"

Ouch. :)