8.19.2010

Yep, he's mine.

So baby Hokanson is just a tad bit active. Even the doctors have noticed that he moves quite a bit more than most babies. Great. He is so squirmy that we have started calling him Mr. Squirmy. No worries, that's not his real name ;) I feel like he will come out walking, talking, and bossing people around. 
Well this past week I fell in love. I know that I have loved him from the (surprise) beginning but this week it changed. I had kind of a scary night and morning where he didn't move much at all. I felt relief at first to have a break and then that quickly turned into quiet panic. Later that day he surprised me by trying out for Cirque du Soleil. I just suddenly fell in love with him and was so grateful for him to be there.

Although I am still getting larger by the day, and he is still squirming so much that sometimes I can't even sit up straight, I love him and can't wait to meet him.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

I am laughing because that is exactly how C was in womb! She wasn't near the handful we were expecting to come out!!