9.09.2010

dated dresser do-over

(why is alliteration so fun?)

Anywhoo, in the great dresser swap that occurs in my family every few years, I recently inherited these beauts. ;)
So yeah... 
1. Paint purchased (Behr's Hidden Peak)
2. Drawers out
3. Hardware removed and new ones ready
Check, Check, Check

A few hours later and some weak attempts at being patient while the paint dried and....
VIOLA!


FALL ENTRY TABLE! Love it! a few minor kinks need to be worked out like the fact that the hardware pull holes are not standard so I have to return and find some new ones... we'll see how that goes. Overall though I'm really happy with it and can't wait to decorate it for the coming seasons!

2 comments:

Becky said...

you went with blue! it looks fabulous! i will now reiterate that my vote was for blue. :-)

Diane said...

What a great job you did! I think I have something in the rough in storage that would do nicely following your example. It's actually an old small dining room hutch vut of the same style. You and Jenny could come up with something very cute for a new baby room even if we're having another sweaty little boy (had thought in terms of a girly redo)....but then we are collecting boys :)