9.17.2010

Dear Big Baby,


You're almost here! When did the little tracker at the top of the blog move you to the last box?! You are full term this week and from all the kicking and rolling, I think you are quite ready to be here.

Two more weeks of work for me but no one there thinks you're going to make it that long. They are all taking bets (betting each other Cherry Cokes) on when you'll come.

Nesting has set in and I get a little panicky sometimes that I won't finish in time. If I do, I do and if I don't, I don't.

We have one more shower this weekend and I cannot wait to see my families and friends but more importantly can't wait for you to meet them! They all already love you so much.

We went to the doctor's yesterday and you are in position and ready to come! You are approximately 6 pounds now and all your organs are just practicing. Unfortunately, after that umm.. less than comfortable appointment yesterday you might just have to be an only child 'cause HOLY GUACAMOLE. 'Nuff said.

I feel a little silly driving around with your big ol' car seat in the car while you're still riding captain's chair with me but something tells me you're gonna make a bit of a surprise appearance so I'm happy to be ready for it.

In the nicest way possible, I can't wait to have you out of me. I want to meet you! (And to be able to sleep on my stomach again!)

Love you forever,
Momma

2 comments:

Becca said...

Oh Leslie! You are the CUTEST pregnant librarian I have ever KNOWN! I love love LOVE reading your blog, learning about how little Hokie is treating you! I hope he comes soon too... cuz I wanna see him! :)
Love ya bunches!
Becca

Kelli said...

You look so precious. I can't believe that little boy is almost here!

Have a blast at your shower!