10.02.2010

numbers

Everything these days seems like a number....
38 1/2 weeks
0 more days of work
1 protruding belly button
0 cm dilated
10 more days until the due date
6 batches of texas toffee
1000 more things to do on my to-do list

Here are some more for your info:
29 lbs gained this pregnancy
2 swollen ankles
39 inch waist
3 loads of dreft-ed laundry done and put away
5 pillows I sleep with
contractions every 12-15 minutes

With all these numbers, my mind has trouble sleeping but I know as soon as Baby is born, the number list will only change and grow.
# of diapers a day
# of feeding and # of hours spaced apart
# of hours Baby slept and at what times
# of hours I actually get to sleep

##############s are my life.

it makes me happy though. :)

2 comments:

Audrey said...

So excited for you Leslie :) I think about you every time I drive by Jessamine!

-Audrey Messersmith

Jenn said...

You are precious! I can't wait to meet him and see you guys! You are going to be a great Mommy! Love you both!
Jenn