10.29.2010

they said this would happen...


i have never been this tired in my whole life. i remember when i was pregnant that people kept telling me this would happen but you can't really know it until you live it.

i also remember people telling me that the moment i looked at my baby i would think it was all worth it. well... i was on so many medicines that i don't totally remember that moment (lol). however, i don't think it's one moment... it's a million little squirmy faces and wiggles and hours of watching him sleep and when he snuggles up oh so comfortably and his little coos and (my favorite) what i call his turtle head.

people also told me that i would miss my belly and rub it and all that... nope.

in addition... i'm not sure how many of you were aware of this but when gray left the hospital he had lost almost a pound (big weight for baby). he was 8lb, 7oz when he was born and then 7lb, 8 oz when he left the hospital and had a considerable amount of jaundice. as of his 1 week report... back up to 8 lb, 3oz!!!!! woo woo!

enjoy the mullet... lemme just say that he is so cute that he can pull it off :)

1 comment:

Raley Family Blog said...

Congratulations! He is so cute. Enjoy every minute ... it goes by way to fast!