11.21.2010

one month down!

Wow! This month has both gone by agonizingly slow and yet flown by as well. I can't believe I have a 1 month old son! I swear, EVERY day he gets bigger. I thought you're not supposed to be able to tell when you see them every day but I definitely can. 

mischievous... i think yes



stats n' facts:
~weight- 10 pounds exactly
~height- 23 inches

~head control has improved significantly and you love tummy time

~aunt amanda has been a trooper and basically has lived with us for the last month... she loves you more than you know

~you smile a lot... you also pass gas a lot... coincidence, i think not

~you hate, repeat, hate baths

~everyone comments on how cute your nose is... i think you have your dad's nose

~mam binkies... or pacis if you prefer... we could not live without them

~you have just started sleeping for 4-5 hour stretches during the night (sometimes twice) and your dad and i could not be happier about it

~you've recently become very good at grabbing things... necklaces, shirts, burp rags, blankets, et

~we've learned... swaddle + sleep sheep + vibrator = sleep (repeat!)

we love you little guy!
thanks for keeping me smiling all day long :)