11.26.2010

yesterday...

YES, I may have worn a wrinkled shirt.
YES, my pants may have still been damp but I wore them anyway.
YES, I may have sucked down several cups of coffee and any caffeine I could get my hands on. 
YES, I may have sprayed pumpkin on my white shirt and not realized it until we were already in the car.
YES, I may not have planned it out and needed to use our host's oven for approximately an hour once we arrived.
YES, I may have switched Sawyer and Gray's names more than normal.
YES, I may have forgot if I had shampooed my hair so I shampooed it twice.
YES, we may have been in a minor car accident (everyone is fine)
YES, I may have had a total meltdown at one point.

sigh.
all of that said, I need to state that I am still thankful. so thankful.
for lives well lived ;)
for blessings
for family
for friends
for grace
for my wonderful little family
Now, our God, we give you thanks, and praise your glorious name.

2 comments:

Kelli said...

I am so glad that you guys are ok.

And you are doing such a great job counting and remembering your blessings during a HUGE adjustment period. Keep it up mamasita!

Sara said...

Ahhhhhh, parenthood. Isn't it wonderful? I think I could say "yes" to all of those mentioned... except the accident! Glad you guys are safe and sound :)

And yes, I may have gotten baby poo on my jeans last week and went on with my day like it was no big deal. I had other important things to worry about! Hahaha! Gross.