12.05.2010

"people don't forgive you when you break their baby" -kevin

We were so happy to have my cousin Kevin here for the weekend! He came all the way from Virginia to meet the newest, coolest little guy. Growing up so far distance-wise from that part of my family, I didn't get to see them as often as I would have liked. Every time we would get together though, I always remember hanging out with Kevin more than anyone else. We were kind of like those friends that you don't see for a long time but then pick right back up where you left off. I'm not sure how you accomplish that type of relationship but I am so glad we did.  

Anywhoo, he was hesitant about holding Gray... but just look, he was a pro.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love you guys, glad I got a chance to see all of you!

Kevin