1.10.2011

My first day with Aunt Amanda

Everyone, guess who is now guest blogging for me?!? My Aunt Amanda!

Today was the first day that she came to hang out with me and we had SUCH an eventful day!

FIRST, Aunt Amanda was stuck in the cold and had to wake up mom to be let in to the house.

THEN everyone woke up and I ate some breakfast but for some reason I didn't have any poops! So I played and napped and ate and played and napped and still no poop! Yikes! I was a fussy boy by this time.

FINALLY as I was eating I EXPLODED! Aunt Amanda and mom cheered for me, changed my diaper and we got to go on a walk with Sawyer!

WHILE we were on our walk Aunt Amanda was looking down at me and accidentally let go of Sawyer's leash, luckily he didn't run away and we all came back inside.

OBVIOUSLY after getting rid of all that poop and going on a tiring walk, I needed some more food so Aunt Amanda was giving me a bottle and she squeezed the bag....a little too hard and the bag exploded all over me and my boppy and my aunt. So we had to change clothes...for like the 1 millionth time!

LASTLY, after watching Aunt Amanda fail at the Wii Fit and mom fold cloths, I was EXHAUSTED...


















I'm so glad I got to spend the day with two of my favorite ladies...I can tell Aunt Amanda and I are going to have a lot of fun adventures in the future.

Stay tuned!

Love,
Gray (and Aunt Amanda)

1 comment:

lynn said...

I LOVE it!! I would love to be a granny nanny! Gray is so blessed to have Aunt Amanda watching him. Love you all!!