6.20.2011

picking the right one

Last Tuesday, Chris, Gray, Lynn and I went to Matt Family Orchard to pick some delicious blackberries. They were enormous and juicy and I think it is suffice to say that we went home with the appropriate amount of blackberry juice on our fingers and lips... at least I did. :)
It was a gorgeous day, albeit a little hot you know, with the DROUGHT and all. Thankfully the fruit was plentiful and we each picked almost a full bucket. 
Hopefully, some jam and baby food will be made with these.
Gray supervised from his stroller and let us know when we had been in one place too long by fussing at us to move it.
I went home to have a coffee date with a friend while Chris and Gray hung out with Lynnie and the dogs.
 Gray also met his new best friend, Max. I'm not sure he realizes Max is a 100 pound Rhodesian Ridgeback and about 5 times his size... and I'm not sure he cares. (As long as he'll watch Diego with him and occasionally lick his hands and face.)

No comments: