10.11.2011

A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, did you see the preview title and think I was gonna say the whole alphabet? Fear not.


A-Z About ME
(as inspired/copied from Annalee)
A. Age: 25
B. Bed size: Queen. I sleep slightly diagonally so my poor husband only has a little corner to sleep in... perhaps we should get a King.
C. Chore that you hate: hate, hate, hate unloading the dishwasher and putting away clothes. love, love, love vacuuming... especially on a rainy day.
D. Dogs: Saywer (aka Death Breath, Crazy Dog)

E. Essential start to your day: pressing snooze a minimum of 3 times

F. Favorite color: grey and green, not together though
G. Gold or Silver: silver, the brassy nature of yellow gold does an amazing job of making my pasty skin look even less desirable
H. Height: 5' 2''
I. Instruments you play: iTunes and extremely basic went-though-my-emo-teenage-stage-and-learned-3-chords guitar
J. Job title: teacher, problem solver, peace keeper, entertainer, and momma
K. Kids: Gray Michael and 48 others who I spend 8 hours with every weekday

L. Live: TX
M. Mother’s name: Marlene (did you know that on Parks and Recreation, Leslie Knoppe's mom is named Marlene too... weird...)
N. Nicknames: Les, L, Lez, L-bo


O. Overnight hospital stays: a long 4 days for G's birth
P. Pet peeves: people who can't get of their phone even when a real human is present and attempting to communicate with them, dirty mouths (clean it up with Orbitz (you know you were thinking it))
Q. Quote from a movie: "Hi, I'm Bob. Can you knock me out... Just punch me in the face."
R. Right or left handed: right
S. Siblings:
 Ross, Santi, Amanda (basically), s.i.l. Carrie
T. Truth or Dare:  depends on my mood. probably truth... let's be honest.
U. Ultimate Vacation: one where I can sit and read a few good books and look out onto a beautiful scene... you know, basically not Houston 
V. Vegetable you hate: a lot of them. disguise them in some sort of casserole and I probably won't put up a fight
W. What makes you run late: my inability to accept that it does take me more than zero minutes to get ready... oh, and remember that kid I have... him too
X. X-Rays you’ve had: back (after screwing it up in gymnastics in middle school), teeth
Y. Yummy food that you make: most recently: toffee dip, break and bake cookies, lemon buddies for G's first birthday
Z. Zoo animal: crackers 

1 comment:

annalee said...

love it.
especially J and K, haha.