4.16.2009

There are TWO types of people in the world...

So, I was watching What About Bob? and was inspired to write what two types of people exist in my world.

Bob's are people who like Neil Diamond and people who don't.

There are two types of people in my world... Those who like Harry Potter and other fantasy books AND those who can't separate reality from fiction and think readers of such literature are now prone to wizardry or sith fighting. 

What two people exist in your world? 

There are two types of people in the blogging community...
those who take the bait and those who just read :)

-Leslie

1 comment:

Becky and Patrick said...

I can't say I ever got into Harry Potter, but I did get into Twilight, and it makes me kinda crazy that people freak out about things like that.

Anyway. The two kinds of people that stick out in my world right now are those having babies and those not! And the 'not's are seriously outhweighed by the 'haver's. Good thing you guys are currently 'not's!

We should get together soon. Have a good weekend!

Becky