4.23.2009

Yumm-ery Summer-y

Just thought I'd share a little summer recipe seeing as how everyday seems to be getting warmer. It's almost pool time!  

Strawberry Salsa 
1 cup of Strawberries 
1/4 cup chopped red onion 
1 jalapeno pepper (seeded and chopped) 
2 Tbsp Cilantro (chopped) 
1 Tbsp orange juice 
1/2 Tbsp Lemon juice 
1 Tbsp EVOO Salt & Pepper to taste  

Mix everything together and serve with chips! I like scooping a little into those Tostitos scoop chips. Very yummy and summer-y! Enjoy!

3 comments:

Immeasurably More Mama said...

This sounds so delicious!Thanks for sharing it with me, Leslie! It's so very nice to "meet" you.

Becky and Patrick said...

We've done (ok not me personally, but I have seen them made and eaten them and can attest to their yummy-ness) fruit salsa with tortilla chip type things sprinkled with cinnamon (super yummy out of the oven) and it's all fantastic. Any random mix of fruit thrown in the blender works, but strawberries are essential (in my opinion).

YUM!

annalee said...

i'm going to have to try it! that sounds too yummy.