6.05.2009

Another shout out to JIM!

So Jim got me some cake business yesterday which was fun because I haven't made one in so long! 
Three-Layer, vanilla with chocolate chip icing and Superman decor!... What else could an almost 9 year old ask for? Unfortunately, it left my kitchen a disaster and although it was fun it's hard to stand in the kitchen for 3 hours and then have to clean it up... I need my own personal cake cleaner-upper! Anywho, enjoy the clip of my messy kitchen and a quick look at the finished cake! 

Watch out Duff, I'm coming for you... oh, and I'm super jealous of your kitchen :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My kitchen never looks that bad when I bake.

Leslie Hokanson said...

i know you're just such a baking machine, ev! if you could whip me up something delish that would be great :)