6.01.2009

Oooo, you know what would make this better?!

Jim, this post is not making fun of you but, in fact, is dedicated to you in honor of the chef inside you that is always thinking of ways to make things more delish!

BBQ Pizza with Pizzaz

pizza dough crust
1 red onion (chopped)
2 cooked chicken breasts
woody's cook-in sauce
couple of handfuls of shredded cheese
cilantro
lime
salt & pepper to taste

1. Gather all ingredients & preheat oven according to directions on package
2. Chop up cooked chicken breasts and stir with 2 Tbsp. of Woody's
3. Roll out pizza dough and cover with 2-3 Tbsp. of Woody's 
4. Scatter coated chicken and red onion on top of sauce
5. Cover with cheese
6. Bake for 10-15 minutes until edges are brown
7. Cover with chopped cilantro and salt and pepper
8. Squeeze lime juice on top and ENJOY!



PS- Chris and I went on a walk the other day and were so excited to find a lime tree with cute little limes dangling from the branches and just asking to be picked. Well, I answered their call and unfortunately, the cute little lime was not ready to be picked... I guess in retrospect we were stealing and this was  our little punishment... no lime for our BBQ pizza. 

This is what I got as a sad surprise when I cut it open:
When life give you unripe limes... trust me, 
you cannot get any juice out of them... I tried.
 OH WELL, ENJOY!

1 comment:

Jim McCord said...

I think that receipe sounds great. I would love to try my inspired pizza sometime. Thanks for the call out.