4.15.2010

baby hokie


Chris and I, although very surprised, are so excited to become parents to our sweet little blessing. We are already so blessed with 2 loving and wonderful families who could not be more excited for us.

Here is the ultrasound from back in March. This was taken at 11 weeks. The doctor said that he/she is quite a mover so that should be fun in a few weeks when I can actually feel it!


It's amazing how many choices there are when your pregnant... 8,000 different types of prenatal vitamins, a bazillion different tests that you can choose to have run, birthing plans, birthing classes, types of bottles, brands of strollers, yada, yada, yada.
With all of the choices floating around, I am happy to just take it as it comes and not worry too much about making a wrong choice. I'm sure I'll make them but am super thankful to a few who already helped with my goofy questions. Thanks girls!

-l,c, and the bean

1 comment:

annalee said...

have i mentioned we are excited?!?