5.02.2010

holy guacamole

Just in typing that title, the guacamole part made me hungry :)

Um... baby registries are crazy! There are a million and one choices and a million things this tiny little person needs! It's a pretty amazing thought though that in these next few months all this sweet blessing needs is prayer and me. That sounds somewhat conceited but really it only shows how amazing God's plan for creation is. Although pregnancy has already had its ups and downs for me, it really is an amazing process that could be orchestrated by none other than our amazing God. I love the thought that my God is her/his God already and that He already knows everything about this little life.

I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.—Ps 139:14

2 comments:

annalee said...

it is amazingly incredible (and humbling)! praying for that precious baby and you guys.

Kelli said...

I agree with Annalee!

And she is a GREAT resource for registering!