4.25.2010

goldfish

Alright, so I didn't get up early the next morning and get dressed up to take the cute picture.... is anyone really surprised? I think all who read this know that I am not a morning person per se.

Anywhoo, I had a major exciting moment this week! I actually felt Baby Hokie. Now I've been feeling this weird feeling inside me for a week or so. BabyCenter says that it can feel like popcorn popping or a flutter or a goldfish swimming... mine is the goldfish.

I was sitting at my Aunt's house and just happened to have my hand over the right side of my stomach (the only place Baby Hokie likes to hang out) and I felt this small little thump against my hand. My mom of course jumped across the couch and put her hand there but nothing. Nada. Apparently Baby Hokie only wants to say hello to me... so sweet. (Probably as repayment for beating the crap out of me for 14 weeks)

Can't wait for weeks to come and am actually enjoying pregnancy now... we'll see how long that lasts.
Baby Hokie is the size of an apple this week :)

1 comment:

annalee said...

isn't it the coolest?! so fun!