5.10.2010

huggin' toilets n' trashcans

Clearly this is not a sweet mother's day post. I did have a wonderful day yesterday but more on that when I upload pics. Last night was the worst night I may have ever had. I don't EVER remember being this sick in my life! I, of course, will spare you the details but there was talk at one point from a 24 hour nurse of going to the ER for and IV to avoid severe dehydration because it would be really bad for me and Baby Hokie. Ughhh. It is currently 11:00 am and I have two saltines in me and am feeling much better.

Let me just say thank you to my wonderful husband who stayed up with me all night and took care of everything. He is so super and God could not have picked a better husband for me! Love you honey!

-L

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Bless your heart! I had a night like that and it was the last puke incident I had, Caroline finished things with a big bang! Everything was great after that! Praying the same thing for you!