7.26.2010

getting organized

Baby Hokanson will be here in about 75ish days! AHH! While I am the most excited I've ever been to meet someone, there is so much planning to do before he gets here. Insurance, maternity leave, long term sub, nursery, baby showers, daycare browsing, and the list goes on and on. This has left me truly finding the need for my planner again and I have to say, I like it. 

Chris and I had a free day last week where we sat down and planned all sorts of stuff out... is that a perfect date or what? :) Of course with Chris, there had to be a little something more to just going to go get coffee and sitting down with the handwritten calendar for me and his fancy dancy iPhone. 

We completed the Houston-Starbucks-Trifecta on Gowalla. This little app is a Texas native that makes little road trips or little adventures for you to complete. The one we completed is at the corner of West Gray and Shepard where there are in fact, 3 Starbucks on one corner! We went to all on them... in about an hour. 
I don't know what made me the happiest... getting to go on a date with C, my Venti Iced Passion Tea, or finally getting some flagged reminders out of my head and onto paper? Jk, I know.

No comments: