7.27.2010

peek-a-blue

Here is a sneak peek at the nursery. The room just had to get painted and so it got a nice coat of Valspar Sage Bud. Love it.... mostly blue with a little green in it. 

The dresser and the crib were bought together because I just loved the lines and color. Thank you Kim and mom for helping put that darn dresser together... totally worth it though. 
(yes, the first letter is covered up)

This next piece came into existence in our house in an impulsive sort of way...
(on the phone with Amanda later that day)
L: So I finally went to Goodwill and dropped off all that stuff in the back of my car.
A: Great. Way to be productive.
L: Then I had to go to the bathroom.
A: Of course.
L: So I went inside Goodwill.
A: Oh no. 
L: Yeah....
I painted it Aqua Smoke because it was just unfinished wood before. It's missing one bucket so I need to go to Ikea and get one.

Obviously the books will not just be sitting on the floor and the hamper will be in his closet but you get the picture. Again, this is still a work in progress.
Yes, this Craigslist chair will get slip-covered before the baby gets here... I'm almost certain.
I made the mobile in the corner today. It was so easy and fun. More on that later.
 
Lovin' how it's turning out and can't wait to see it all come together and am more excited of course to put a baby in it :)

6 comments:

Aunt Amanda said...

Love it of course!

Unknown said...

I'm so happy for you! Can't wait to see this baby!

lynn said...

It's beautiful! You've done a great job, Leslie!

P.S. What does the "M" stand for?

Kelly said...

Soooo cute! Can't wait to see it in person!

Kelli said...

It is so beautiful!! It is very soothing!

annalee said...

WAY CUTE! love all the details for your little man!