8.25.2010

cute kids and quotes

A few days ago we celebrated sweet Kelsey's 11th birthday! I can't believe she was only 6 when I met her!

Aside from getting to see the fam and eating Grandmama's famous spice cake, my favorite part was getting to see the munchkins! 

At the party, Adelaide ran up to me and hugged my leg while she whispered " I love you." Made my day :) But seriously how could that face not make your day?!?

When Adelaide and Graham were sitting on my lap, I told Adelaide that there were 3 babies sitting on my lap to which she responded without hesitation, "No Leslie, there are two little buddies and one Adelaide."
Our son will be playing on an iPad in no time, I'm sure.

1 comment:

annalee said...

haha. oh how i love that scrunched up fake smiling face and the things that come out of it.