9.27.2010

ahhh... so THIS is why people wear stretch pants

CanNOT even begin to describe how uncomfortable I am all the time.
Sitting... Laying... Standing...
Stretching... Scratching... Itching... Pulling!
 Uncomfortable!
The cure: stretch pants!
I am was not a fan!
I definitely am now!

4 more days of school left before I'm outta there. I will miss the kids and especially my wonderful co-workers but I cannot wait to be home with Baby. Not looking forward to the whole delivery thing but being home with him.... oh soooooo excited about that!

38 Weeks:


 This is how I feel about 98.4% of the time... yeah, that's an exact, made-up, percentage in case you were wondering :)

Current pregnancy stats:
-I've been wearing the same pair of maternity jeans for about 4 weeks now... I wash them, no worries.
-Baby H is in position.
-Nesting instinct is in full throttle... doesn't everyone have the desire to scrub that under-the-drain part of your sink?
-Last Friday I literally lost my ankles... I'm shocked I don't have stretch marks from it... gross.
-One day I decided to count how many bathroom visits... 23 my friends... 23.
-Still get asked everyday by the kids "You STILL got that baby in there Mrs. Hokanson?!"
-No meltdowns this week! woo hoo!
-2 weeks (OR LESS) till I get to meet my little goober :)

No comments: