10.20.2010

Gray Days

Hi world! Gray here. In case you've been wondering what's been going on in my life (yes, all 38 hours of it), I thought I'd give you a little sneak peek.

I have had so many new people to meet over the past few days. Can you believe I'm only 2 days old and I'm already this loved?... Maybe it's my cute lip curl or my straight, black hair, or my sweet blue eyes, or my little baby coos... whatever it is, it's workin' for me!

Here are just some of my new favorite people: 
(more to come soon)
Grandpa Marty... I was super safe in these arms... just look at that double arm hold and that big smile... love this guy!

Aunt Manda... this lady loves me a ton! She keeps coming back and snuggling me... I guess that makes her umm.... Aunt AWESOME!

Jimbo Slambo... I'm already 21 inches long!... I'll be as tall as you in no time ;)

Aunt Kim... they say there's another one that looks just like her... hmm, can't wait to meet her in a few days! In the mean time, I'm lovin' my daily visits from her!

Cousin Kelly... this amazing lady kept me company while my momma was feeling terrible... what a trooper! Apparently she has a son that's gonna teach me the ropes when it comes to dirt bike racing, basketball, and the Wii... can't wait! :)

Becky... don't let that little frame fool you because man, she's a good snuggler!

Patrick... he had the biggest smile for me... kept calling me Gustavson though... weird. ;)

Deela... this pretty lady brought me some presents and made my room smell delicious with a pretty bouquet of flowers! Also, she's such a great listener... just look at the story I'm telling her.

Jordan Brown... loved my bear hug of a snuggle with this guy


 Love you guys and can't wait to meet more of my loving fans but until then....
 get outta here so I my mom can focus all her attention on me... yeah that's right, me.
How could she not love this face?

4 comments:

Jim McCord said...

cute little guy! Keep the pics coming.

Raley Family Blog said...

Love all the pictures! Welcome to the family Gray. You sure are cute! Congratulations Chris and Leslie!

Kelli said...

He is so adorable!! I can't wait to meet him!!

Gayle said...

Cute post! He is so darling. Love all the pictures! We can hardly wait to meet him in person!
Love you guys,
Bobby and Gayle