10.23.2010

too tired to type...

BUT I'VE GOT PICTURES!

sweet boy

uncle ross

lil' punkin' (see how i pose?)

snuggler

aunt manda

i can draw visitors all the way from colorado

great aunt lela

binky lovin'

great grandma ann

 
great grandpa buddy

great aunt michele and great uncle mikey (happy 60th birthday)

great grandmama

great aunt betsy

great uncle matt

annie (she loves little things so naturally she loved me)

graham was pretty excited to have a new little buddy

annalee (thanks for making part of my coming home outfit)

melski (happy birthday to my other new little buddy, WITT!)

ahem ahem ahem... dinner is served

play time

loungin' with momma

ummm.... HOLY GUACAMOLE, I have a BIG family! And I love them all so much!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

That little man is loved by MANY!