11.15.2010

28 days later

Happy 4 weeks to my favorite little guy (10 pounds!!! at his check up today) and happy 2 years of being married to my best friend! I love my little family so much and can't believe that 2 years ago we weren't together. I ask Chris often, "What has surprised you most about being married?" He always answers, "Just how natural it is." It's so sweet and true. I don't feel like I should be anywhere else in my life right now but with these 2 guys (even as I type this one handed ;) and have spit up on my cute anniversary dress).

Here are some joys the last 2 years and last 28 days have brought to my life...







Happiness is family.
Thank you for a house full of people I love.

2 comments:

annalee said...

so thankful for these two years of your sweet family!
since you've known me much longer than two minutes, you can probably guess i teared up reading this preciousness.

Kelli said...

Happy Anniversary!

You were a STUNNING bride!

What joy the Lord has blessed you with these two years!