11.13.2010

he got it from his momma

If you find yourself at my home anytime soon and you thing to yourself, "Wow, this house is quite clean since Leslie just had a baby not that long ago!" this is what really happened.

First, thank my sweet mom, cousin and husband for cleaning up this house that clearly has been LIVED in these past few weeks. (notice the bazillion baby 'appliances')

Second, thank my and Gray's shared love of the vacuum. Yep, that's right, Gray loves the vacuum as much as I do. It is our lifesaver to put him to sleep for naps during the day! Turn it on, vacuum everywhere that thing will reach (several times) and the noise puts him at ease. Who knew!?!

Bonus: It makes me happy because I can see the vacuum lines (::strangely-makes-me-giddy::) and makes Gray a happy, well rested baby.
PERFECTION!

This vacuum was a Christmas gift last year... best present ever!

No comments: