2.27.2011

abandoned post

Sorry about the moratorium on posting... work. It's sucking the life out of me to the point where the thought of finding my camera, finding the card reader, loading the photos, writing the post and actually posting it makes me so tired that I fall asleep in the middle of the thought. But alas, a post...

Here's my cute 4 month old!
Look at those cheekers!

I believe this is Gray sign language for "I would like a bottle to be placed here, Mom."


Stats:
Height- 26 inches (84 percentile)
Weight- 15 lbs. 10 oz (64 percentile)
Very healthy and happy 4 month visit. The only issue is naps... long story... another post.

We've also learned a few tricks...

Gray LOVES LOVES LOVES his toes. Didn't you know... toes are the new thumb!
(Also, look who else was having some back play time... Needy McNeedy, Sawyer.)

Tri-podding King

Other fun things:
In the past week Gray has started craning his head back to look at who is holding him. 
He loves pretend falling.
He thinks Daddy is hilarious.
He reaches out one hand to touch your face when you're holding him (SO SWEET!)

LOVE this kid! Everyday is just a little bit funner (yes funner ;) )!!!
-Momma

1 comment:

Becca G! said...

ADORABLE!
I want to squish his cheeks!