2.14.2011

cred is due

There is no way in the world I would be who I am today without 2 things... God and my family.
I was blessed to have been born into a super one and then doubly blessed to marry into a super one!

Everyone has helped out so much and has been so giving. I love that the people in my life are like that because I believe it is absolutely true that you are who you surround yourself with. Eveyone has something that I would love to grow in and be better at.

Mom- You are always there to comfort... in sickness and in helath... for richer or poorer, ect. :)
Lynn- You are so supportive... of your kids, family, any stranger that is soon to be your friend ;)
Amanda- You do things that you aren't required without need for recognition.
Chris- You tolerate my crazy :)... so patience.
Karen, Cheryl & Grandmama- Your love language is giving and you do it well. Time, money, recognition, praise.
Annalee- You are an excellent listener.
Mel- Your faith is almost tangible.
Deela-You're hilarious and you're always thoughtful in all that you do.
Kim- You are loyal... to your family, friends, baby Gray,  and Sawyer ;)
Jenny- You are crazy about Christ and you say it.

and everyone else in my life (including God ;) )easily fits into at least one of these catagories! I love you all so much and all that you do. I truly could NOT do it without you.

Here's a few picks of G when Karen gave up her Thursday to watch him :)

I am crazy blessed by our awsome God!

4 comments:

lynn said...

I am so thankful that you are part of our family--what a blessing to have you for a daughter-in-law! I love knowing that an amazing, godly young woman is taking care of my son and grandson! I love you!

annalee said...

wow, leslie, this is super sweet.
you and chris and gray are loved so dearly!!!
you are a wonderful mom and i love watching you in action.

cheryl said...

Oh, Leslie! My cup runneth over! You are a tremendous blessing to Chris, to Gray and to our entire family! Thank you for being you!
With much, much love!

Sifted said...

Leslie, you bless me! And there is no giving anything up when I get to watch Gray...its a marvelous privilege. I love you guys very much!!
~Karen