4.14.2011

Behind the scenes...

How do you describe the twice a year, crazy event that the little town of Warrenton, Texas has come to call the Antique Show?...
You don't. 
You can't. 

These pictures will try.

No, I do not know Bud nor am I related to the Zapps.

Chef Jim. 
I give the orders in this kitchen... so I guess that makes me his boss... :)

 Do you see the stacked-food-carrying-talent? Grill- Michael, Calling- Cheryl, Bread- Karen, Drinks- John. Ah, all is right in the kitchen.

Shrimp plate and 2 tenderloin sandwiches... Can you cut those in thirds please? 

Beer Garden

Gray says, "Oh Aunt Amanda..."

Shoppin'

No.

This is the designated break room, aka Karen and Jim's bed.

Closed for this year but see y'all in 6 months!

This was little G's first of many and he took it like a champ. However, he didn't sleep on an air mattress that had to be re-inflated in the morning, eat his weight in kettle corn and cinnamon rolls, or spend a week cleaning the kitchen smell out of his clothes... so I don't know if this one counts ;) Next year little buddy.

No comments: