6.02.2011

1 more day!!!

I canNOT wait for summer! Tomorrow will be my official last day at Milne as I will be working at a new school next school year. I'm super excited about it but will miss the past two years and the people that made them awesome. The best part about this summer though is that instead of being all hot and pregnant and miserable, I get to hang out comfortably, in the AC with my favorite little guy.

A few quick updates for 7 months. Man, it has been an eventful month!

On Sunday, May 22, Gray started clapping at Patty Cake and those hands haven't stopped since. Any time you say "yay" or he's proud of himself or you smile at him, those cute little chub hands start banging together.


On Monday, May 23, Gray started officially crawling, not belly on the floor dragging but real crawling. Holy cow, has this rocked our world.


Two days later, on Wednesday, May 25, Gray started teething. Bottom right and man that thing is coming in sharp. Also, although he's been doing this for a while, when he's not smiling or sporting a binky in his mouth, the bottom lip is sucked in and no where to be found.


Friday, May 27, 2011 (as if we didn't have an eventful week already), Gray started pulling up like he never wants to touch the ground again. Hence the baby gate... now the licking... the pole licking I can't explain. 


Overall, I would say I have an adventurous and impatient little boy who wants to know about everything around him that instant. He is a little explorer and loves people watching and I know I'm slightly biased but I'd venture to say he's a pretty special little 7 1/2 month old.



Let our summer adventures begin!

No comments: