6.06.2011

A is for

AUNT AMANDA!
What can be said about this awesome lady?

Let me break it down for you...

1-3 months
Well, she lived with me for a month when I was just born. She even got up with me all through the night and would give me sweet hugs and kisses even though she was tired. She helped my Momma tons and would go get her yummy smoothies since that was all she could eat. She bought me lots of cute outfits, bibs, shoes, special shampoo, and jammies. (Even a cute panda hat!) 

4-7 months





Aunt Amanda was my full time (M, W, F) babysitter for the Spring of 2011. We would play all day together and then usually both nap too. ;) She worked with me on eating solids, sleep training, crawling, dressing cute, drinking from a bottle, and dancing! She kept a bib around my neck all the time because she said I drooled too much. I say she just didn't drool enough. You try growing a whole new set of teeth! Jk, love you. We went to Antique Shows together and out to lunch and I even got to watch her graduate college!
Which brings me to the next phase in my timeline...

7 months +
My Aunt Amanda just started a new adventure last week, Teach for America. My Momma is a teacher and now my Aunt is going to be one too! I know she's a good teacher already because she's taught me tons! I know she's going to do so well and make such an impact on those kids lives... I mean I REALLY know she will.... otherwise there's no way in the world I would have let her leave. 

Love you Aunt Amanda!
-Gray


PS: Make good choices and don't do anything I wouldn't do. 

No comments: