7.27.2009

CLASSyROOM DECOR!

I am a proud, new teacher at A.A. Milne Elementary!
I will be teaching 5th grade reading and I am so excited I can hardly stand it! I lay awake at night planning activities, organizing, thinking of projects and of course, CLASSROOM DECOR!

Here is my classroom after about an hour and a half of reorganizing.
(I always have the loveliest of faces to start of my videos lol!!!
I mean seriously... my ugly faces rival John Mayer!)
Tomorrow will bring the fabric covered bulletin boards and all the cutesy stuff (can't wait)!


Even though I am thrilled to have a teaching job, it unfortunately brings with it meetings and goofy ice breakers and enough paperwork to make anyone a tree hugger. I have 3 days of new teacher meetings at HISD. Then, 8 days of staff development and meetings and PLC training. Blegh. BUT!, then an ice cream social to meet the teacher and guess what!!!?.... THAT'S FINALLY ME!
The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet. ~Aristotle

1 comment:

Elijah Davidson said...

This. Is. Awesome. Congratulations, Leslie!