7.28.2009

happy birthday month to you..



Along with my supernatural sense of smell, I also have a slightly more uncanny and strange talent... I am a birth-month reader. I can meet someone and determine what month they were born just by talking to them for a few minutes and watching their actions. My family has sometimes joked that I need to be one of those carnival people who guesses peoples weight or age for money except I would guess which month they were born in. Is there truly money in that... in being a carny... I think not.

It's not something that's 100% accurate but it's pretty close. The first month Chris and I dated, we sat on my couch and he would shout out one of his family members names and I would say which month they were born.

There are some that are SO clear and some that are a little harder. Jim, Jim is a January, NO question! There are also some people that just don't match their month!

Happy Birthday to some of my favorite July people!

Grandmama

Mel


Aunt Monette


Marty

Shailey

Dad

2 comments:

annalee said...

that is the neatest talent! did you guess i was february?

Leslie Hokanson said...

you were a hard one... i'm pretty sure i guessed correctly although you could totally be a december baby :)